Support for the type design of a modification/prototype, change/repair and/or verification within the type design process for the nominated subject iaw airworthiness requirements, environmental certification regulations and the procedures described in the respective Design Organization Handbook (DOH). Familiar with CS 23/25/27/29.
Design and Compliance Verification Engineer Avionic Part21-J for EASA certification of changes and installations to Special Mission Aircraft/Rotorcraft. FAR/CS 23/25 27/29
Wide experience in the following Aircraft/Rotorcraft: BK117 C1/C2, EC 135, EC 155, Beechcraft C90/B200/B300, Boeing E3 Sentry and more.
Integration of a wide variety of EMS equipment, Implementation and Integration of TETRA, Flight Inspection System, Radar, Weather Research Equipment, SatCom, SIGINT, COMINT, ISR-Equipment.
• Prepare type design for minor/major change/repair including pre-design, wiring diagram and harness design (MentorGraphics VeSys) and relevant analysis
• Avionics and electrical design for projects of scientific institutes, government-related agencies, and private operators
• Prepare certification reports and documents to show compliance
• Summarize information, requirements and results of all within the change/repair affected subjects into the entire documents (for instance: parts lists)
• Assure that type design is iaw applicable Certification Specification and environmental protection requirements
• Support Part21-J Design Organizations as Design and/or Compliance Verification Engineer
• Installation and Test support with own tools and equipment on location
• Project manager with milestones, tasks, files, calendar, discussions, time-sheets and file exchange via secured web-server
• Own office with all necessary hard- and software